Home » , » HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL TRIP

HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATIONAL TRIP

           
            From time to time I find myself reminiscing about this story.  It was back in high school when my grade 12 advertising class had an educational trip to the big city to tour advertising agencies and other related institutions.  We stayed in a hotel for a week which was pretty sweet, well, at that age being away from home, in the big city and in a hotel with very little supervision.  I believe we only had two teachers on the trip to make sure that we behaved.
            The majority of our evenings were going to be left open so we had the freedom to go to the movies, shop or just screw around downtown.  On the first evening I was chilling in my room and was enjoying a joint before I was going to head out on the town when a knock came at the door.  I panicked a little because I wasn’t expecting anyone therefore I assumed the worst.  I quickly threw the partially smoked joint out the window I had open to minimize the odour.
            “Just a minute,” I shouted and quickly waved a towel about the room and proceeded to the door.
            I opened the door to see Jess and Tara standing there.  Jess and Tara were two of my classmates that roomed down the hall.  They both weren’t the hottest girls in my grad but still not unattractive.  Jess was a cute blonde who was about my height; she was about 5’7”.  She was one of those book smart looking girls that one would normally not take too much notice of especially since she usually wore cloths that didn’t compliment her features too well but at the door all she appeared to be wearing was an extra large pink T-shirt with some sort of girly thing on the front that went to about mid thigh.  Tara, on the other hand, was a tall brunette with an hour glass figure, large breasts and shapely hips.  She too, though, was considered to be one of the “smart” girls in the school.  She wasn’t as cute as Jess but not a dog.  Like Jess, she too was only wearing an extra large T-shirt but hers was black and had some sort of punk rock symbol on it, which was her thing.              Tara was carrying a medium sized bag from which she produced a bottle of rum, “Are you up for having some fun?” She asked defiantly.
            In high school I never passed up a chance to get wasted and this was a perfect time.  Of course, I was oblivious of her intended meaning.  So, I invited them in and then quickly checked the hall to make sure that they weren’t seen and preceded back into the room where Jess had seated herself on the edge of one of the beds and Tara was over by one of the tables mixing three drinks.
            It wasn’t long before we were laughing and joking about things, the trip, people at school, and anything else that seemed important at that stage in our lives.  At this time Tara reached into her bag and pulled out a video camera.  Back then these were normally quite bulky but this one was relatively small for the day.  She said that her father was a techno-geek was always picking up the newest tech and had just picked this up at some outrageous price.  It had a small tape than the VHS tapes, but required a converter tape to be played in VCRs.
            She thought it would be fun to tape our “party”, and all the fun we were going to have on our week trip to the big city.  We all laughed at the idea but thought it was great.  So we passed it around and gave our views on whatever came to mind.  Eventually, the conversation became more personal, with regards to whom we liked, turn ons and offs, and what we looked for in a potential partner.
            At this time I noticed that Jess obviously had something she wanted to say, “Jess, what up?  Something on your mind?”
            “Well…..” she paused.  Clearly nervous about what she wanted to say.  “I wanted to ask your opinion on something.”
            “Sure, shoot.”
            “Well….I have had a thing for you for a long time and was wondering why you haven’t taken any interest?  I thought I was giving you enough signs.”  I was taken back a little.  Tara was still taping as this was all going on.
            “Umm…,” I didn’t really have an answer.
            While I was thinking she began to hick up her T-shirt and spread her legs.  “I know I am probably not the best looking girl in school but don’t you think I have a sweet looking pussy?”  She had not been wearing any underwear and was now exposing her pussy to me and Tara.  It was fabulous.  She then stood up, turned around and leaned on the bed exposing her perfectly round ass and pussy to us.
            Looking over her shoulder at me she said, “And don’t I have an awesome ass?”
            “Um…ya,” I was in shock.  Her ass and pussy were fucking perfect.  I immediately got hard.  Tara was still filming.  Going back and for the between Jess and me.
            “Well, at least his cock sure likes your pussy, Jess,” Tara said with a hungry grin while she had the camera pointed at the bulge in my pants.
            “Then what are we going to do about that?” Jess asked still with her ass exposed to me and looking over her shoulder with a mischiefious look.  “I am still a virgin, well at least a virgin when it comes to penis.  I am tired of using anything I can find to satisfy my pussy and want the real thing.”
            “Well, I have an idea what to do about that,” said Tara licking her lips.
            “I love to fuck so I can teach you, Jess, how to take his cock like a pro.”  They both giggled.
            “Even better we can film it so we can watch later,” Tara stated with a slutty smile.
            I always had a feeling that Tara was somewhat of a slut.  As for me, I didn’t have much experience to this point but tried to act otherwise.  It was hard, though, to contain my anticipation since it was beyond imagination to be faced with two horny girls alone in a hotel room with a video camera.
            I was seated in a barrel chair with my cock about to burst out of my when Tara instructed Jess to kneel in front of me and between my legs.  Jess then pulled down my pants exposing my engorged penis.  She looked up at me and smiled.  Tara proceeded to film and coach, telling Jess to firmly grasp my member around the base.  Now she directed to Jess to begin licking the head of my cock in circular motion several time and then sliding her mouth over my cock and down the shaft.  Not to use her teeth and to suck hard when coming up.  Tara said the key to a good blow job was rhythm, lubrication – so more saliva the better – and mixing it up.  She told her to change from thrusting my cock into her mouth deeply; to short piston like actions; to just jerking my cock with her hand while talking dirty to me; licking the shaft up and down; and to just sucking on the head; and of course sucking on my balls.   Eventually, Jess needed very little coaching so Tara focused on getting the best angle with her camera.


            I didn’t know what was more of a turn on; the fact that I had an inexperienced chick sucking on my cock with another coaching, or that we were being video taped, or that Jess was doing such an amazing job I was almost to the point where she was going to have the first load of cum explode into her mouth.
            This is where Tara demonstrated her skills as a slut.  She told Jess to stop because she could tell that I was nearing ejaculation and to back off for a bit so that we could move onto more fun.  She told us to exchange places directing Jess to place both legs up over the arms of the chair once she was seated in order to give me full access to her pussy.  I didn’t need much direction to my role at this time but Tara did critique me anyways.  Some of her advice I still use to this day.  Well, I proceeded into feasting on her exquisite pussy.  I began with long licks up and down her pussy lips occasionally making a short stop at her clitoris for a few swirls.  Ultimately, and when she began cooing with pleasure I slid my index finger into her, at which she made a quite gasp.  I began to slowly slide my finger in and out while continuing to like to top of her pussy.  She now reached around and grabbed her ass so that her puss spread enabling me to slide a second finger into her warm pussy.  By this point she was rolling her head back and forth and panting heavily as I worked.  I decided to change things up and try something different.  Still licking away at her pussy I removed my fingers and inserted my thumb into her pussy and my pointer finger slow into her ass.  Using my thumb to caress the inside of her love channel while my finger slid in and out of her ass.  At this point she was writhing and moaning in the chair.  All the time Tara was expressing her jealousy for the attention that Jess was receiving.
            I raised my head from my duties and asked if it was her turn now.  She smiled seductively and enthusiastically asked Jess to take the camera so that filming could continue for her turn.  Jess protested but turned to her and I assured her that I fully intended to continue with her since we had all night.  Tara did not hesitate and quickly pulled her T-shirt off cause her ample breast to bounce and exposing her magnificent body.  She then jumped in the other chair, grasped her knees and pulled them up to her ears beckoning me to her love hole.  I dove in and proceeded to service Tara but unlike Jess she was much more insistent.  She first began grinding her pelvis into my face and at the same time trusted her own fingers into her ass.  I took her lead and realized that I had to take a more aggressive approach with Tara.  I dove in with more gusto right off the start by jamming my fingers into her repeatedly and forcefully while munching on her box. She was an animal; writhing, swearing, and bucking as I finger fucked her and lapped away on her.
            “Lick that pussy… finger fuck me…finger fuck me…oh God, I want your fucking fat dick in me!”  This only made me that much harder.
            I took a tongue break but continued to finger her and like Jess I decided to use my thumb on Tara but this time I rotated it around as I banged away at her.  I had forgotten about Jess somewhat since I was so focused on Tara therefore it decided to give her a glance to assure her that I had not forgotten about her.  She was knuckle deep in both her ass and pussy, assertively banging away at herself as she fixedly watched me service Tara.
            She smiled at me, “I can’t wait for you to fill my wet pussy with that fat cock of yours.”
            I grinned back, my cock only getting stiffer and stiffer with anticipation.  At that moment Tara looked down at me and said that it was time to move onto the next thing.  Actually she said, “I believe that it is time for you to put that cock to good use.”  Fuck she was nasty, which only made it more stimulating arousing.
            Standing up but before turning to Jess, Tara hurriedly spit on her hand and grabbed my cock and smeared her saliva up and down my shaft while saying, “Got to make sure you are good and luebed up for Jess’s tight little pussy.”
            Meanwhile Jess grabbed her legs just behind her knees in preparation for receiving my Tara-saliva-drenched cock.  I moved over to her and knelt between her legs a lining my dick with her wet tunnel.  Maintaining my eagerness, I restrained myself from just jamming my cock into her, balls deep.  Instead I grabbed my dick and began rubbing the head of it up and down her pussy and when reaching the top I would slide my shaft into her pussy lips like a hot dog in a bun.  I did this for a while as she moaned.
            “Stop teasing….stick it in…I want it so bad…I think I am going to cum right now,” she purred.
            A couple more times diddling her with the head of my cock so just to prolong her desire before I plunged my cock into her.  Initially, I only went in just past the tip then pulling totally out.  I did this several times before driving my cock all the way in.  When I did this she rolled her head back and cursed.
            “Oh my fuck…this if fucking fantastic!”

            In response I began long deep trusts pulling out almost all the way before thrusting back in.  Next switching between several short and quick thrusts and then back to long deep ones.  I continued to pound away at her as she groaned, flailed her head to and fro, while fondling her tiny tits that were still covered by her pink T-shirt.  Off to my side I could see Tara leave her chair and move in beside me.  She reached between my legs and began fondling my balls while whispering wicked comments to Jess and me.
            “Fuck that pussy.  Jess I am so jealous of you having that fat cock inside you.  I can’t wait for my turn,” she said as she licked my ear and fondled my balls.
            “Take your cock out of her, I want to taste her pussy juices of your cock,” at which I obliged.
            Tara sucked so hard on my dick that I thought that she was going to suck my balls up into my pelvis.  She made quick work of her blow job intermission then realigning my cock so that I could continue banging away at Jess.  Tara even began pushing on my ass so that I was pounding away at Jess so hard the chair was beginning to move across the room.  Before I was going to bust a nut and expel my load I had to either slow down or take a break.

            “Time out needed,” I said, “I am going to bust a nut, and this has got to last so that I can fill both of your needed.”
            Now it was Jess who started to contribute to the dirty talk, “I am sure that even if you blew your load right now that we can get you up and ready to perform soon enough.”
            I smiled but still wanted it to last before I blew my initial load.  Pulling out of Jess I stood in front of her and held my cock so that it was positioned in front of her face.  She readily opened when Tara told her to stick out her tongue.  I began slapping her tongue with my dick occasionally ploughing it into her awaiting mouth.  As I would pull out she would hastily close her mouth and sucking so that her mouth would smack as I pulled out then returning to her mouth-open-tongue-out position. We continued this for a short repast as I directed Tara to one of the queen sized beds and get ready for her turn.  She was so excited that she virtually skipped and jumped onto the bed.  I assumed that she would lie on her back spread eagle but instead when she jumped onto the bed she got on all fours, well her knees and elbows.  Thrusting her ass high in the like an animal in heat.
            She shamelessly looked at me and in an authoritative manor said, “I’m waiting.” Twitching her ass up and down exposing her tight pussy.
            I looked at Jess, “Looks like I am needed elsewhere at the moment.”
            “Ahh,” she groaned, biting her lip.
            I jumped up behind Tara and prepared myself for probably a vigorous ride on this sex vixen.  She twisted her upper body so she could make eye contact with me while I pounded away at her.
            “This is my favourite position.  I love being fucked from behind like an animal.  Take me…fuck me hard with that fat dick!”
            Again, I knew that this chick required a different approach.  I lined up on her twat and slightly positioned the head of my dick in her hole.  Once I was sure I drove it all the way home.  She gasped, still staring at me as I grinned while beginning a rhythmic deep thrusting.  I stayed with deep and fast thrusts whilst occasionally slapping her ass when I decided to join her with the dirty verbal banter.
            “You’ve been a bad girl, Ms. Tara.”
            “Spank me, then, spank me.”



As I pounded away and felt that I was going to bust my nuts I would pull out and slide my dick between her ass checks then returning to her pussy pounding.  Eventually she said, “Don’t cheat me; I want you to keep that dick in me.”  I tried to oblige, so, I stop with the butt breaks and kept my dick her warm, wet pussy but this time at a slower pace.
            “Mmmm…that’s more like it.”
            Meanwhile Jess had moved over taking a page from Tara’s book.  She was now beside us fondling my balls and tonguing my nipples.
            “That’s it, Jess; you like watching him fuck me don’t you?”  Tara cooed.
            Jess just giggled.
            At this point I had a dirty thought.  I wanted to see just how much of a slut Tara was so I decided to slip my thumb into her ass.  I began luebing my thumb up by licking it enough to get a generous amount of saliva on it when I noticed that Tara was watching what I was doing expectantly.
            “Mmmmm…stick that in me’ she said demanded.
            Once I thought I had enough on my thumb I slid it into her ass and with my hand basically holding onto her ass check much like I was holding onto a bowling ball.  Starting off slowly, I began slipping my thumb in and out of her anus all the while still sliding my cock in and out of her receptive pussy.  With the thumb and dick action Tara began meeting my rhythm by rocking back and forth driving her ass into my hand and pelvis.  This double penetration pleasure continued for some time.
            “I want some more attention,” Jess piped up just in time.  I was due for another interlude.  I decided to flip Tara over and straddle her at the waist.  Grabbing my cock I told Tara to push her tits together and began tit fucking her.  Once more she demonstrated her vast expertise.  Without hesitation or prompting she began accepting the head of my cock into her mouth at the top of every thrust.  Meanwhile, I began fingering Jess who had nestled in beside me.  I continued to glide my cock between Tara’s tits and into her mouth long enough to regain my genital control.
            “Sorry Tara, Jess needs some lovin’,” I shrugged.
            “That’s too bad….ah well, this is her first time,” she frowned.
            Yet again, Jess took the lead from Tara and impatiently positioned herself like Tara had, offering up her pussy got rear entry and staring at me with lust in her eyes.  I moved from Tara and situated myself in behind Jess.  At the same time Tara swiftly rolled over grabbing my throbbing member and assisted me while I positioned my dick for insertion.  Jess had placed her chest flat on the bed with her hands grasping at the bed cover in anticipation of my penetration. 
            So far this had been beyond my wildest dreams and I really didn’t know if I could last any longer even with the tity-fuck interlude.  I took a deep breath and focussed and drove my dick home.  This time with no warm up or teasing I just began to pound away at Jess’s lovely pussy all the while kneading her perfect ass.  Now she was moaning loudly telling me to “pound that ass”.  This girl was quickly becoming a dirty sex addict.
            At that moment I realized that the entire time the girls had been exchanging the camera between turns.  That only made it that much harder to contain myself.  Especially, noticing that Tara was still fingering herself while filming.
            “Oh…fuck me faster….harder…faster…harder….oh, I think I’m gonna cum…oh…oh…oh!”


            I began to feel her pussy spasm around my dick and her body began to tremble, which started to bring me closer to cumming.  Meanwhile, Tara was finger fucking herself, with both her middle fingers, to our tempo and moaning hard, barely holding the camera still.
            “Maker her cum…I’m going to cum any minute now!”
            I began to pick up my pace which caused my balls to slap off Jess’s upper thigh.  I grit my teeth to contain my load as her pussy continued to spasmodically shudder on my dick. Finally, her pussy tightened firmly around my member in a vice like grip.
            She was almost screaming, “I’m cumming!! O-o-o-h-h, GOD!!”
            I continued to pound away at her biting my lip.  I almost didn’t hear Tara going into her spasmodic orgasm in unison with Jess.  I looked over at Tara and watched her continue to violently finger bang herself as she came.  I almost lost it right there.
            “Where the fuck do you want my cum, ladies?” I asked through clenched teeth.
            Jess looked and Tara, as she writhed with each of my thrusts, as if to question.  Tara.  Done with pleasing herself, she grinned for ear to ear at my question.
            “On our faces!  Of course.”  Again I almost blew my load.
            “Well, then get ready, here it comes!”
            I quickly pulled out my pussy drenched dick and Jess bounded off the bed to join Tara who was already on her knees with her mouth gaping open.  Both girls were eagerly waiting for the reward of our evening romp.  I grabbed my dick and held if firm so as not to spill any of my load before unloading it on to their faces.  Tara aggressively grabbed my pulsating prick from me, and still managing the camera, skilfully began jerking me off in direction of Jess’s open mouth.  I held and held as Tara continued to jerk.
            “Come on surrender that lovely man-juice so we can eat it up,” she demanded.  “Get ready, Jess, here it cums!”
            That was it.  I let loose, my nuts and dick spasomed ejecting my hot load across Jess’s face and into her mouth as Tara continued to pump now placing her own face in the direct line of fire of my second eruption.  She then told Jess to take my cock in her mouth a start sucking while repeated driving it in and out.  It felt like Jess was sucking every last drop of sperm out of me.
            “My turn,” Tara interrupted as she stole my dick from Jess’s mouth and rammed it into hers.  Sucking so hard I thought the head of my dick was going to explode.
            I was spent.  When they were done I collapsed into the chair where Jess returned to my cock who continued to lap at my still rock hard shaft.
            Tara wiped the cum off her face and began licking if from her hand, ”That was awesome, I was wondering what we were going to do at night this week…I believe this answers my question.” As she licked the last drops from her fingers.
            “I never realized what I was missing,” said Jess.  “Now I have the entire week to catch up!”  Lifting her head from my dick, smiling and giggling.
            We’d review the first video and expand making more fuck films that week.  Every night it was one or the other while one filmed, solo visits at different times or both together. As each day brought on new pleasures and experiences I never thought that I would ever cum so much. 
            After get back to our home town things basically returned to normal but from time to time at a party here or there we would sneak into a secluded place to revisit our hidden pleasures. 
            That week was pretty much been engraved in my mind to this day.  Thanks girls,  and here is to you.

Story by Johnny H.
(improvement suggestions)
           
Share this article :
 
Copyright © porn and teen - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger